We are counted among renowned Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Wiper Seals. Fabricated using the latest CAD/ CAM technologies, our Wiper Seals are designed to keep the rod and cylinder clean and free from foreign matter, such as dust, dirt and moisture. They are suitable for both linear and Dynamic Sealing application. Buyers can purchase them in varied specifications from us and ask for customized solutions as well.
- A Wiper is not a pressure sealing element.
- Instead, it avoids the abrasive effects, which result if contaminants reach the sealing and rod bearing elements of a fluid power system.
- Contaminants can cause significant damage to the rod, cylinder wall, seals, valves and other components and may lead to premature seal and components failure.
- Particulars attention should be given to the selection of the wiper, to protect against such failure.
- The following should be taken into consideration :
- Groove Geometry – Snap-in vs Metal-case styles
- Lip Geometry – Single lip, Straight, Beveled or round Wiper lip designs.
- Environment – High-contaminated environment Wiper, Dust-exclusion Wipers, Low-friction Wipers, Dry-rod operation Wipers, High temperature Wipers.