Our company is a nonpareil Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of Quad Rings. The Quad Rings offered by us are four lipped seal. Our Quad Rings provide twice the number of sealing surfaces as compared to an O-Ring. To cater the diverse requirements of the buyers, we also provide customization of the Rings. The entire range of the Rings is reasonably priced by us.
- Quad Ring Seals are four lipped seal with a specially developed sealing profile that actually provides twice the number of sealing surfaces as an O-Ring.
- The four lobed design not only provides lower friction than an O-Ring, but also, due to square cross section, its resist spiral twist.
- Quad Ring are available are in a wide range of materials for both standard and special applications as well as custom seals for unique applications
- They mitigate twisting in the groove. Due to its squarish profile, quad rings avoid twisting in the groove which normally results in spiral failure.
- With four sealing lips, a higher sealing efficiency can be gained with less clamping force and less friction.
- Lubricant can form and be held between two sealing lips which can improve start up, breakout friction and reduce wear.
- Hidden mould lines. Unlike an o’ring, quad ring mould lines (flashing) is within a depression between sealing lips and therefore do not contact with sealing surfaces.